Are you heels dry and cracked, feeling rough, and looking rather nasty?? You’ve just had a wonderful pedicure, and in no time flat, your heels are looking unloved with nail polish painted on. How can you keep your feet looking and feeling lovely all year long?
Fresh from a visit to my podiatrist this morning, he gave me the 411 for keeping our heels (and feet) looking lovely throughout the seasons. (Product recommendations below.)
- Keep them Clean~ Washing them using a good body cleanser and foot brush to get in between your toes and scrub the day’s dirt away.
- Use a good Moisturizer ~ One that is “clean” without petroleum or alcohol that will dry them out even more.
- Use a “Foot File” Tool that is gentle but gets the job done ~ Using it on your dry feet, three times a week should do the trick.
- Acid Peel ~ will slowly dissolve the dead surface skin.
- Pumice Stone ~ use on your feet after soaking in warm water for ten minutes.
- Sugar Beet Crystal Enzyme Activated Scrub ~ scrub following washing, to further exfoliate.
- Avoid open back shoes that will allow your heels to lose moisture, and can flip up dirt while you walk.
Try these suggestions out and see if you gain the results you are looking for – smooth, healthy looking feet!
** I HIGHLY recommend Apriori Beauty’s Celloxylin MD 20Ex Acid Peel, Hydroburst Intense Body Cleanse and Hydroburst Intense Body Lotion and Sugar Beet Crystal Scrub. These are the products I use to keep me feet happy, soft and smooth! Click on the links for more info.
Beautiful Feet are Happy Feet!