buy medicine online uk

8 Tips to Keep Acne Away!

8/365 Yay for Pimples! by Brendan½

Acne – It happens to teenagers, young moms, and many other times throughout life. It’s frustrating to deal with and always comes at a bad time. How do you manage it? How do you keep it from spreading?

How do you make it go away?!

“Acne occurs when hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells…When your body produces an excess amount of sebum and dead skin cells, the two can build up in the hair follicle and form together as a soft plug. This plug may cause the follicle wall to bulge and produce a whitehead.  Or, the plug may be open to the surface, and may darken, causing a blackhead.  Pimples are raised red spots with a white center that develop when blocked hair follicles become inflamed or infected.”  Mayo Clinic

Sounds simple enough, and with a few tips to live by, you can manage breakouts easily!

Acne Tips:

1.  Cleanse your face twice a day (morning and night), removing all makeup at the end of the day. Using a natural oil based cleanser is the best, as it will keep disruption of the skin’s natural acid barrier intact.

Cute woman wash her  face with water  by thebeautynook

2.  If you wear makeup, use products with natural ingredients, and try to keep your pores open and clear.

3.  Wear bangs or hair around your face? Keep it clean! Wash it daily, before you cleanse your face. Shampoo residue can irritate your facial skin.

4.  Keep your hands away from your face! Wash your hands with cleanser often throughout the day.

5.  Wash your pillow cases often, even every day if you are having trouble controlling breakouts.

6.  Keep your old skin cells moving to keep your pores open by using a mild acid peel once or twice a week. Follow with a light natural oil based day moisturizer.

7.  Eat a diet of low glycemic foods, choosing fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats and nuts for meals and snacks. Chose to drink water over sodas or sugary drinks.

Fruits & Vegetables by ALITTA ROSE

8.  Use a Far Infrared Light as deep thermotherapy. This low frequency light heats the deeper layers of the skin, preventing bacterial growth, and promoting skin repair and rejuvenation.

(If you cannot control your acne outbreaks with the above measures, you should see a dermatologist for further investigation into the cause of your acne, and medical management.)

I hope this helps you or someone you love, and thank you for stopping by!

Product Recommendations:

Natural Oil Cleanser ~ 20% Acid PeelFar Infrared Light Therapy ~ Lifexoylin Elixir ~from Apriori Beauty

©2010 Candy Dye

About Candace

Candace Dye is an Apriori Beauty Consultant and Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. Her passion is helping others to uncover and enhance their true inner radiance with tips for health, wellness, skin care and beauty!

Comments

1. Cam says:

Thank you! :D
    I will surely try these. As an 18 (going on 19) year old, it’s difficult . . . But I won’t give up :D
    Now . . . Any suggestions for pop marks? :/

• Candace says:

First, use Apriori Beauty’s Celloxylin Deep Pore and Surface Cleanser twice a day. Use the Acid Peel 2 – 3 times a week to help unblock your pores. Follow with the Day and Night Moisturizers. For Pock Marks – scars from past acne breakouts – I highly recommend the Acid Peel and Derma Firm Illuminator Treatment Machine. It has Far Infrared light which promotes skin rejuvenation, ultrasound and micromassage improve circulation, and galvanic to pull impurities from the skin and push in nutrients to promote healing of scar tissue. Best wishes for your skin!
      You can find all the product information here -> http://www.useloveshare.com/FIC/candace/products

2. Jessica says:

Would putting my hair up when I sleep help?

• Candace says:

Yes, pulling up the hair around your face is a great idea!

3. Roxxane Ramirez says:

I’m having a great problem with acne around my mouth and cheeks. It’s been going on for a month now. How can I get rid of this horrible problem??

• Candace says:

Perhaps you are having a reaction to your toothpaste, or a food you are eating. By process of elimination you may be able to see if one of these is the cause. Good luck!

4. I always wash my face before I go to bed and I don’t wear makeup do I have to wash my face in the morning to?

• Candace says:

It will help keep your skin clean if you are having problems with acne breakouts. I recommend a deep pore / surface cleanser in the morning and evening, and day moisturizer with 25 SPF. If you continue to have breakouts, use a combination glycolic + lactic + salicylic acid peel at home two to three times a week.
      Hope this helps you!

• Mahi Khanna says:

i am getting acnes at a particular point of my face that is the right cheek. what should i do? and ya, i often get small acnes at my forehead. Is it because of dandruff? plz help me out

• Candace says:

Hi, Mahi, you might want to look at the hair care products you are using, which may contain ingredients that can contribute to acne. Do you have a daily skin cleansing and moisturizing routine that you do morning and night? Do you exfoliate with a mild acid peel twice a week? These would help, along with decreasing stress.
        For products I recommend to to http://www.AprioriBeauty.com/fic/Candace/products.
        Hope this helps you!
        XO Candace

5. florence says:

thank you..i hope it will help!

6. maddy says:

I’ve had acne for a while, it gets good, goes away, then come backs worse than before. what do I do to help? I wash my face every morning and night.

7. Christiana says:

I am a Nigerian,i live at d eastern part of Nigeria..I av been battling with acne on my right cheek for the past 10months.i av used various cleanser,tropical creams bt all to no avail,pls help.

• Candace says:

With your acne just on one cheek – is that the side of your face you talk on your cell phone?
      You may want to clean it often with antibacterial cleanser, and be sure you are cleansing your face twice a day. If this doesn’t help, you may want to speak to your health care provider about your hormone balance.

8. Christiana says:

Could it be as a result of homonal imbalance?if yes,plz wat can i use? Help!

9. Alise says:

My sister had acne and has tried everything. Roaccutane made her really dry (including skin, mouth and inside nose) and didnt solve it long-term. She also tried the pill, and various tretinoin creams with some success. Eventually she was referred to a dermatologist who had a number of options for her to try. The most successful so far has been light therapy that she receives at the hospital. I think it is trial and error in treating this, but the key is consistency and to try each treatment for an adequate length of time. I dont think the problem can be solved overnight but their are many options for you to try.

• Candace says:

Blue light and far infrared light each have benefits for acne, the blue light does need to be used under a doctor’s care, like you are doing. Thank you!